GMC debuts with full AT4 premium offroad offering with terrain preview for 2021
premium offroad sub-brand builds on success with three revelations in one week
VAIL, Colorado – GMC completes its offering The first step in the premium off-road area is the provision of AT4 for the entire retail range in 2020. With the new AT4 models 2021 Terrain, Canyon AT4 and 2021 Yukon, GMC is ready to double and strengthen its AT4 range Its market position as the only premium truck and SUV range that was developed for use on the road as well as off-road.
The AT4, launched in Sierra in 2019, was created as a unique personality that offers credible skills while offering first-class everyday comfort. The AT4 variants uniquely combine off-road capability, innovative technology and bold design with GMC's premium sophistication to practically complement an authentic outdoor lifestyle. The core design of the AT4 includes first-class, robust exterior details with black chrome grille, fog lamp surrounds and rear applications as well as unique, authentic aluminum interior decor and first-class fabric colors.
The reaction was clear that the AT4 was a winner with customers; Sierra's sales rose 14% year over year in 2019, and AT4 played a major role in this growth. Based on the original data from Sierra AT4 buyers, they are adventurous, wealthy, highly active, and younger than the average full-size van buyer. You will be attracted to the premium features of GMC with a more aggressive, sporty design that offers the ability to ride off-road with authentic skills.
"AT4 continues GMC's bold entry into the premium, off-road, and adventure-oriented truck and SUV space models," said Phil Brook, vice president of GMC Marketing. "For each of the AT4 variants, we listened to our customers and ensured that the vehicles fulfill their active lifestyle."
The AT4 models were developed to offer an additional level of skills and technology that meet the needs and requirements Customer needs. This vision is consistent for all AT4 models and the performance corresponds to the requirements of the customers in the individual segments. The technical highlights of the AT4 product range include:
- Sierra AT4 offers a 2-inch factory lift, underrun protection, Rancho ® monotube damper, a standard MultiPro tailgate, an available carbon bed and available mud terrain tires.
- The Sierra HD AT4 has an off-road chassis, underride protection, Rancho shock absorber ® a standard MultiPro tailgate and up to 15 innovative camera views *, from which you benefit Not only trailers, but also visibility on uneven terrain and in tight bends.
- The Acadia AT4 has an advanced dual clutch AWD system for increased performance on mixed surfaces, all-terrain tires and traction select with off-road mode.
- The Canyon AT4 is equipped as standard with an all-terrain chassis, an automatically locking rear axle differential and 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler-Duratrac® tires. (available from spring 2020)
- The Yukon AT4 offers air suspension with an adjustability of 4 inches, an electronic limited slip differential and a 15 inch head-up display. (available from summer 2020)
- The Terrain AT4 will offer a robust exterior, reliable functions and advanced technology. (available from autumn 2020)